Friday, December 16, 2011

Uncensored

I haven't written in almost a week. Nothing to say really. I am in a mode of just working as much as I can and trying to get to pay day. Since pet bills drained my savings, my cloud really. Money has become a whole new stress on my life. While I was in no means rich at all, but I would be responsible with my money and keep a bit aside. Something always happens to deplete it. Recently its completely gone. So I am back to pay check to pay check, waiting for it to come.

Started taking Welbutrin in the last week. I don't feel mentally different. I have had a couple weeps over my dog out of nowhere.
Physically there seems to be no change. Thankfully the bowels are getting better and Wellbutrin hasn't caused any issues with that.

All I have now is time. Don't know for what though.
I may start a new hobby doing something in the next week. I have been thinking hard about what I want to do and also what I can do.

No comments:

Post a Comment