Monday, February 13, 2012

Paresthesia Wave

Dealing with another wave of Paresthesia. I had it a lot months ago, and it seemed to slowly go away, and now its fully back. Always feeling like there are bugs on me. Makes sleeping uncomfortable. It had gotten to the point before where I had accepted it, and learned what the feeling was. At first it had me jumping out of bed thinking there was a bug(s) in it.
I have had a few jumps already, but just trying to keep the mind calm and aware. Along with the crawling skin feeling, I am also getting the pins and needles feeling, more in the legs than anywhere else. With the needle phobia I seem to now have, there is a slight uneasy feeling. While I am not seeing a needle, the feeling is there, I feel a needle being inserted in various places. This shit sucks.

I will take note if there is less paresthesia after smoking. Can't say that I have noticed or not. I know I am not high in my sleep or at this moment, two recent times since I am paying attention to the feeling.

"What you have just heard was not fiction, although in many of desperate moment I most certainly wish it had been. It's over for now it seems, or at least until yesterday begins again tomorrow"

12 comments:

  1. I am sorry you have pins and needles and bugs. It most be terribly annoying! Could it be because you are working too much and not resting enough? Maybe just a silly thought, but it seems like you have been working quite a lot lately. What about doing something you enjoy? Have you been walking any of the dogs lately?
    Anyway, I hope your bugs disappear quite soon!!
    K

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's possible its from increased work and stress I am putting on myself. Again I am doing what I have to do right now.
      Taxes to pay, "illegal" medicine to buy.

      Delete
    2. I understand. Hope it doesn`t have to go on for a long time. And in a way; I guess it`s good that you can work more when you need it....
      Thinking of you!!
      K

      Delete
  2. That sucks! I have that creepy crawley thing too...I always have to end up checking incase something is crawling on me. I never knew what that was...so thank you!!

    Hope it all goes soon<3 Xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you are not used to it, it will creep you out. Worst time to get it is in bed while you are trying to sleep, or already asleep...
      https://secure.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/wiki/Paresthesia

      Delete
  3. Hi - I "followed" you to this blog via MS World...I have read back through the past 2 months.

    I have every faith you will find the right answers for YOU - I appreciate your honesty and intelligence and ability to express yourself...

    Peace and light to you ---

    Kathy ( kif8skip @ MSWorld)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for reading. Life has been a bit erratic in the last two months.
      Thanks again for reading and the comment.

      Delete
  4. Hm...getting worried. Hope you are just taking a break from blogging.
    Hope you are all right!!
    K

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No need to worry, I have been busy and just haven't been on the computer much.

      I need to take some breaks so I can write a post with substance.. A lot of posts have become mindless drivel.

      Delete
  5. I am glad to hear you have been busy and had a good time. And yes, you really write well, almost like I felt I can see things through your eyes. It`s actually not often one get to know people that way, with all their thoughts and feelings. But it takes time to write. I would have liked to start a blog myself, but there is not enough time. Anyway, you are back, and it`s good to read those small comments too:)
    K

    ReplyDelete
  6. I personally like the feeling and try and stimulate myself. Autonomous Sensory Meridian Response is what it is called, you might like the sensation.

    ReplyDelete