Friday, August 9, 2013

Update 8/9

Thanks to Sherri writing about her recent enrollment in a new patience assistance from Biogen, I was able to call them, and after 30+mins they located the program and found that I qualified. I will get to bypass my insurance and receive Tecfidera for free.

Made another run to old town for cannabis.
(which is already getting way too fucking old...I shouldn't have to spend four fucking hours in the car in one fucking day for some fucking pot...fucking ridiculous.. I can only find shit here.)
I called my old Psychologist a few days before the trip and made an appointment with her.
She was pleasantly surprised to see or hear from me. Last time I saw her, she asked me not to disappear on her, and I said I wouldn't.. well I did just that. I didn't see her before a I moved. Been over a year or more since she had heard from me.

We updated records and some of the significant bullshit. It was a good visit. Didn't make any sort of impact. She pushed multiple times that I need a dog. I know this. There are things that have to be worked out. I live on a mountain with little to no room for a dog to do their business. I expect to be moved soon and a proper yard will be priority.
She has two dogs that are trained service dogs and they were both all over me. It was nice to get that attention and unconditional affection. They were getting on the couch with me, each trying to fight for attention.
For a service dog, they were apparently misbehaving this way which led to another verbal push for a dog.

This..... this was upsetting on multiple fronts. It was upsetting to see someone suffering like that. It was upsetting to see someone with MS suffering like that. It was upsetting that she has no decision in her fate.
She wants assisted suicide so they can harvest her organs. How can an animal get put down because its too ill and healing is 'not cost effective' or there is not enough room in a shelter? We can kill a living animal without a second thought. But a human... well, make that thing live regardless if it wants to or not.
I will not live like that for a moment... I will drown, cut, electrocute before I ever live die in that situation.
I simply will not require assistance. I want to write my own ending.

Humans are profitable. Doesn't matter in what shape. Healthy and sick humans are consumers either way. You must be alive to buy new gadgets, entertainment, medications, real estate etc..
Every one of us have some function in keeping the wheels greased for them.

4 comments:

  1. It is good to hear from you again, old friend.

    The story about Sherri was upsetting =(

    But I hope that getting Tecfidera for free will be a new chapter, a new beginning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am still thinking about you!
    How are you?
    Love K

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hiv disease for the last 3 years and had pain hard to eat and cough are nightmares,especially the first year At this stage, the immune system is severely weakened, and the risk of contracting opportunistic infections is much greater. However, not everyone with HIV will go on to develop AIDS. The earlier you receive treatment, the better your outcome will be.I started taking ARV to avoid early death but I had faith in God that i would be healed someday.As a Hiv patent we are advise to be taking antiretroviral treatments to reduce our chance of transmitting the virus to others , few weeks ago i came on search on the internet if i could get any information on Hiv treatment with herbal medicine, on my search i saw a testimony of someone who has been healed from Hiv her name was Achima Abelard and other Herpes Virus patent Tasha Moore also giving testimony about this same man,Called Dr Itua Herbal Center.I was moved by the testimony and i contacted him by his Email.drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com We chatted and he send me a bottle of herbal medicine I drank it as he instructed me to.After drinking it he ask me to go for a test that how i ended my suffering life of Hiv patent,I'm cured and free of Arv Pills.I'm forever grateful to him Drituaherbalcenter.Here his contact Number +2348149277967...He assure me he can cure the following disease..Hiv,Cancer,Herpes Virus,Epilepsy, fibromyalgia ,ALS,Hepatitis,Copd,Parkinson disease.Diabetes,Fibroid...

    ReplyDelete