Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Censored

I've censored the following, in protest of a bill that gives any corporation and the US government the power to censor the internet--a bill that could pass THIS WEEK. To see the uncensored text, and to stop internet censorship, visit: http://americancensorship.org/posts/8799/uncensor
This very site would be able to be shut down with no warning and no due process.

To those not in the US that may not be able to go through the process to read the following post, I will post an uncensored version in the next couple days. 

I █████'t ███████ in ██████ a ████. ███████ to say ██████. I am in a ████ of ████ ███████ as ████ as I can and ██████ to get to pay day. █████ pet █████ ███████ my ███████, my █████ ██████. █████ has ██████ a █████ new ██████ on my ████. █████ I was in no █████ ████ at all, but I █████ be ███████████ ████ my █████ and ████ a bit █████. █████████ ██████ ███████ to ███████ it. ████████ its ██████████ ████. So I am ████ to pay █████ to pay █████, ███████ for it to ████.

███████ ██████ █████████ in the ████ ████. I don't ████ ████████ █████████. I ████ had a ██████ █████ ████ my dog out of ███████.
██████████ █████ █████ to be no ██████. ██████████ the ██████ are ███████ ██████ and ██████████ ████'t ██████ any ██████ ████ ████.

All I ████ now is ████. Don't ████ for ████ ██████.
I may █████ a new █████ █████ █████████ in the ████ ████. I ████ ████ ████████ ████ █████ ████ I ████ to do and ████ ████ I can do.


Uncensor This

6 comments:

  1. Hey, I want to read! I don`t like this bill. What a gret big job it would be, to censor the Internet. But if the chinese can do it then so can we! (I assume Europe will follow).

    It will be interesting to see the resault of this bill. Is the "democracy" deteriorating?!

    AL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe! I uncencored it, with a Norwegian zip code:) I am glad to read. Is there maybe a tiny tiny bit of optimism? Mony troubles will be fixed, isn`t that right? And you are taking your Welbutrine? You said it takes time before they work. Isn`t that right? A new hobby sound like a good idea! I can recomend Mindfulnes. That is my new "hobby". I must have mentioned it before. I`m not preaching, but let me know if you want to know more about it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wellbutrin or any anti-depressant for that matter, can take anywhere from 1-4 weeks to start taking effect.
    I am always a little optimistic, even if its really deep down, I have to tell myself its going to eventually get better. I've gotten pissy in the last month or two, because it hasn't gotten better. Bullshit continues to pile on.

    I need a hobby that is going to keep my mind and my body/hands busy. My hands do not work well enough to do anything intricate like build small models. This blog alone is alot of work with the typing. Plenty of misspellings (thankfully I use spell check) and hands cramp mid way through. There are many times where the struggle is not getting the thoughts out, they are there, its getting the hands to type them all out.

    As far as the SOPA bill goes, this site could get shut down without notice because of the music. No request to remove, they just wipe it off the net.
    I have a bad feeling SOPA will get passed, but if that does, I am very anxious to see how we will get past it. Believe me, people will find a way. The great minds will find a way.
    I don't advertise it here, or in real life really, but I am in the loop with the grey side of the internet. I know all the tricks the pirates use, and stay up to date with it all.
    I have been using a VPN service to encrypt (mask) my traffic for years now.
    Nearly every electronic device I own has been hacked in some way or another to work the way it was not intended. Fuck 'em. I paid for the shit, let me do what I want to it.

    This is turning into another post.
    Thanks for reading.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you find a hobby that you can like and which is good for you! And keep writing! Maybe it is good for your hands? I am always looking forward to read:)

    I can`t believe such a bill will get passed. What are they afraid of? I think it can not happen in Norway, due to this tagedy:

    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2011_Norway_attacks

    The Prime Minister`s respons to the attack was: "more democracy, more openness, but not naivety."

    That was maybe a digression. However, I hope the SOPA won´t get passed.

    I am lookong forward to read more from yo. Stay as optimistic as you can:)

    Your friend
    K

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hehe! I don´t have hand cramps or anything like that, so I don`t have any excuse for my misspellings. Sorry:)
    K

    ReplyDelete
  6. SOPA affects the entire world. A lot of websites are hosted in the US, and a lot of websites hosted outside of the US use DNS servers that are hosted in the US, all of these servers will be subject to seizure, control, and/or censorship under this bill.

    And that's only part of the bill.

    ReplyDelete