Thursday, December 29, 2011

Update 12/29

Finally getting some sleep. Not a full night but getting through most of it. I am positive that Wellbutrin was fucking me up and causing the insomnia. I am gradually getting better. Back is not as bad, still some residual soreness. Seems like I am feeling spasms in my back more now. Nearly all leg pain from this exacerbation is gone.
I got my hands on one single joint a few days ago, busted it up into thirds and made it last three days. I would smoke a little before going to bed. Helped get me to sleep faster.
My dad is visiting, which has been nice. Enjoy hanging out with him. Having some good laughs and just taking it easy.

That's all I have for now. I plan on a shitty year in review type recap to cover the bullshit that was 2011.

1 comment:

  1. That is very good to hear!!:)
    Great to hear you are having a good time with you dad there aswell!
    K

    ReplyDelete